Terms & Conditions:
Attendee's Terms & Conditions:
- Your Registration Fee for the 2017 EliteCon is non-refundable, unless event is cancelled by organizers.
- EliteCon LLC also reserves the right to revoke Pass privileges and expel anyone from the event premises for any reason.
- You are permitted to bring two comic shortboxes worth of comics OR two medium size file boxes of toys, Pops!, or other collectibles as part of your access to the Trading Corner. These limits are set per paid attendee. Abuse of these limits will subject attendee to explusion from the event. If you wish to bring more, please contact us about becoming a vendor.
- Elite Con LLC. is indemnified from liability for any transaction into which you engage with any one of our vendors.
- Cosplay is not permitted at Elite Con, and what qualifies as Cosplay will be determined solely by Elite Con LLC Management.
- By entering the EliteCon premises, attendees hereby grant EliteCon, LLC (the "EliteCon") permission to use their likeness in photographs, video recordings, audio recordings, or electronic images, including but not limited to those obtained during the EliteCon event on March 12, 2017 at the Embassy Suites, 3705 Spectrum Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612, in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. Attendees understand that by participating in any and all EliteCon events they agree that these materials will become the property of EliteCon and will not be returned and hereby irrevocably authorize EliteCon to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these recordings or images for purposes of publicizing EliteCon’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, Attendees waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein their likeness or recording appears. Additionally, Attendees waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of their image or recording. Attendees hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge EliteCon, its owners, members, agents, officers, employees and directors from all claims, demands, and causes of action which they, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on their behalf or on behalf of their estate have or may have by reason of this authorization. Attendees hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of a Court located in Sarasota County, Florida to resolve any and all disputes with EliteCon, and the laws of Florida shall apply in any such dispute.
- Elite Con LLC. Management reserves the right to add, modify or make exceptions to any and all event policies with or without prior notice.
Please contact us for Vendor Terms and Conditions.